In this article I am not just going to talk about the importance of Testosterone and the dangers of the modern lifestyle to Testosterone, but I am going to offer advice on how to help fix the issues at hand revolving around the ever declining Testosterone in the global male populations.
First we must understand that testosterone is a hormone that is produced by the testicles in the male body. Basically it is a steroid hormone that is produced from cholesterol and controlled by the pituitary gland in the brain as well as the hypothalamus which controls the pituitary gland. The adrenal cortex also produces small amounts of testosterone. Now this of course is in the male body. Females also produce small levels of testosterone through the ovaries, mainly.
Testosterone begins major production in the male body during puberty when the hypothalamus begins telling the pituitary gland through chemical releases that the testicles need to begin producing this hormone. This hormone is a major controlling factor in the health and well being of the male system, mind, body and emotions. Proper levels of testosterone allow for the body to keep its strength, flexibility, vigor, stamina and endurance. However, it also allows the male system to fight off disease, excess body fat, sickness, emotional imbalances, mental weakness and listlessness and to handle stress levels beneficially. Testosterone gives the male system the edge it requires to be healthy on all levels in this physical world. The male drive and balanced aggressiveness to get things done, take initiative, attain success and otherwise live an enriching masculine lifestyle is completely dictated and determined by the levels of testosterone the body produces. If this level drops the body and mind begin to fail on all levels.
Low testosterone levels are linked to muscle weakness and fatigue, tooth loss, hair loss, weight gain, sight loss, bone density loss, low sperm count, lack of erections, low sex drive, memory loss, lack of focus, lowered attention span, lack of motivation, lack of leadership abilities, mood swings, depression, weight gain and obesity, heart failure, liver failure, kidney failure, weak lung energy, prostate issues, cancers of all kinds, diseases of all kinds, dementia, decreases testicle and penis size among a slew of other issues. The fact is that testosterone is an absolutely essential hormone for the male body that dictates the health and well being of the male system.
The issue is that our modern lifestyle is wreaking havoc with testosterone! Increased environmental radiation, increased stress levels, increased non-beneficial electro and magnetic waves in our homes, offices, vehicles and atmosphere, chemicals in our clothing, foods (pesticides), water supplies, containers (plastics and lined metals as well as aluminum), air (chemtrails and pollution from vehicles and industry), soil contaminations, vaccines, medications, drugs, alcohol, caffeine, refined foods, fast foods, cell phones, and the list goes on and on… ALL of this literally attacks the testosterone in the body. Many of the chemicals found in plastics, pesticides, chemtrails, air pollution, water pollution, clothing and medicines create or mimic estrogen in the body. Increased estrogen levels in the body are extremely dangerous and give rise to everything non-beneficial I listed above.
Those are many, but not all the reasons why testosterone levels are dropping in men at an alarming rate and boys are taking longer to reach puberty or hitting puberty far too early to be healthy. This is why men are running into major health issues at early timeframes in their lives. This is also why infertility issues are skyrocketing and many men are losing their “edge” on all fronts of their lives. The fact is that testosterone is much more than a male hormone for the sake of being “Male”. It is an essential hormone in the male body to outright live a healthy life.
The medical field tells us that testosterone production “naturally” decreases as the male body ages. In my opinion this is a load of you know what! The human body is built to regenerate and heal, ongoing. This is the simple baseline structure of our DNA and molecular structure. I have met elderly men who have a very large spark of life and vitality and I bet it has to do with the fact that their bodies still produce adequate amounts of testosterone. Between proper lifestyle, mind set, herbs and foods the body can continue to produce proper levels of testosterone throughout the male life.
How do you tell if you are low on testosterone? It does not matter what age you are. Well look at this partial list and see if you fit any of the items on it:
• Loss of sex drive
• Loss of overall strength
• Loss of overall stamina
• Loss of ability to deal with stress levels
• Gaining weight
• Getting short of breath doing what you used to do easily
• Have issues getting erections
• Lack of morning erections (not having an erection when you wake in the morning) **Big sign**
• Lack of sexual stamina and performance
• Feeling depressed a lot
• Getting sick easily
• Feeling hollow inside
• Hard time concentrating
• Not caring about much at all
• No drive to be physically active or do what you love
• No drive or desire for challenges
• Losing hair
• Feeling old at a young age
• These are but a few possible signs of lowering testosterone…there are many more
Of course to find out exactly what testosterone levels you have you can always get a blood test from your doctor. But if you are aware of yourself and how you feel now compared to how you used to feel, then you know already and you don’t need the doctor to tell you. It is also important to understand that all of the above symptoms can be related to other issues with the body and mind, not just low testosterone.
So what is to be done about this ever increasing and major health issue? The following are many different ways that can be adopted into any mans/boys life to assure proper, health testosterone production. I will start with things that any male can do easily and without the need for money and then move into other methods such as herbs.
• Massage both testicles every day for at least 5 minutes. This stimulates the interstitial cells of your testis which produce the testosterone. This will also help increase your sperm count and health.
• Massage your lower back, over your kidneys everyday for a few minutes. Remember the adrenals sit on top of the kidneys.
• Massage your feet once a day; before bed is best. The feet are directly connected to the health of the kidneys and adrenals.
• Mind Controls Body = visualize your testicles in deep red-orange color energy. This is the frequency range that heals the testis. Why? Because they hang between the first chakra (red) and the second chakra (orange)
• Work to change your mind patterns surrounding your sexuality. Most males are taught though social conditioning that sexual feelings and activity id dirty and bad. This imprints the mind of the children with a non-beneficial energy they carry through life. This non-beneficial mind pattern set can dramatically hinder proper and healthy testosterone production.
• Get regular exercise
• Get sexually active- even if it is just self pleasure- at least once per week- this increases testosterone production
• Eat lots of organic broccoli because it helps the liver break down and get rid of excess estrogen
• Lower your stress levels
• Avoid refined and processed foods and non-organic meats which are pumped heavily with estrogen
• Avoid consuming anything that was contained in plastics
• Avoid wearing tight underwear
• Avoid wearing underwear, pants or shorts made from synthetic materials
• Avoid consuming too much alcohol
• Avoid tobacco products
• Avoid any unnecessary “prescription drugs”
• Avoid regular caffeine
• Avoid all illegal drugs- uppers, downers, pot, coke, ice, etc, etc, etc- they all kill testosterone, kidney and adrenal energy!!!!!
• Avoid ALL fresh (non-fermented) SOY products!!! Soy produces large and dangerous levels of estrogen in the body of men and women and should be avoided unless it is fermented!
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONES AWAY FROM YOUR TESTICLES!!!!!! The radiation destroys the cells that produce testosterone! Carry them in your back pocket or in a coat or pack.
All of those items listed are free and things anyone can do for themselves to improve lifestyle and the health of mind, body, emotion and yes, testosterone.
Here is a list of herbs that are proven to increase testosterone production in the male body:
• Sarsaparilla Root
• Fo Ti (Ho shu wu)
• Maca Root
• Ginseng Root (Korean and Siberian)
• Mucuna Pruriens
• Tribulus Terrestris
• Tongkat Ali (Indonesian variety only)
• Muira Puama
• Stinging Nettle
• Vitamin E (non-synthetic)
• Vitamin C
• Pumpkin Seeds (zinc source)
• Oat Straw
• Cinnamon Bark can help some folks
• Cayenne Pepper can help some folks
Consult an herbologist for exact doses and perhaps available products containing such mixtures. You may also research online to find a number of products. Just makes sure they contain all natural ingredients and nothing else. Avoid products with Horny Goat Weed as it has been proven to be ineffective and is just a farce. If you need you can email me. I have some good sources I can direct you to for good mixtures that are very effective. Avoid hormone therapy offered by so many western medical workers unless there is no other choice. These therapies do the work for your body and then your body basically forgets how to do it on its own. This means that you can then never stop the therapy because your body becomes fully dependent upon it. The herbs and methods I have described are natural and help your body produce and function what and how it naturally does.
Make sure to detox your liver, kidneys and intestines because the excess and dangerous levels of estrogen in the body must be flushed out. The liver is responsible for breaking down excess estrogen and if the liver is stagnant and toxic is cannot do this.
This may seem like a lot to do, but this is about YOUR body, health and well being. The body is highly complex and so for us to heal it or even maintain its health we must approach it from many angles. This is a war on the male body through the attack of testosterone. I wrote a long article on another serious issue attacking the endocrine system in humans that you may also wish to read- http://www.waysofthewildinstitute.com/2012/03/subterranean-worl/
These chemicals that pollute our lives today are specifically created and strategically introduced into our environment. It is no accident. My fellow brothers it is testosterone that gives us the health to be what we must and the edge we need to do what we need to do in life. There is no shame is having testosterone issues. Billions of men world-wide have such issues because this hormone is under direct and indirect attack to dumb the male population down, make us unhealthy so that we become subservient slaves to the medical establishments and corporations of the world. Do not submit! Reclaim your health, your edge and your life- do your work- take responsibility for you and do what you must to be free.
White Wolf- Ways Of The Wild Institute
10 Responses to “ Testosterone War ”
Leave a Reply
Ask White Wolf
Network With Us