PREREQUISITE- Path of the Evergreen(down-loadable webinar class)
The 9 levels of Wilderness Awareness as well as the 7 layers were taught to me as a regular part of my training and lifelong journey. My childhood Teacher held the skills of complete Wilderness Awareness (external awareness) as one of the most important of all living skills. All other wilderness skills revolve around complete awareness. In this course students will learn the intricate details of how to be completely aware of everything in life through the ways of the wild and then can be taken into every facet of the modern world and further. This training goes far beyond the common “sit spot” study that is found in so many places.
The skills in Awareness that are taught here at Ways Of The Wild Institute are laid out in a well organized, easy to understand fashion that I created from the many lessons I have had in Awareness throughout my past. Not only did my childhood Teacher show me the ways of Awareness, but my skills were also sharpened and honed to a high degree when I worked for the government- as can be read about in my book Shadow Scorpion. Many times my life literally depended upon the level of my Awareness abilities.
In this section of the course you will begin to learn:
- how to truly observe
- how to fit in with your surroundings
- how to relax in any environment
- how to see what is really there
- how to connect with your surroundings
- how to see the hidden
- how to sense what is around you
- how to become the observation point
- how to understand all surrounding interactions
- how to tap into muliti levels of the surroundings
- how to use all of your senses
- how to see the many connections within you and outside you as one
- the 9 levels of skill to learn and work true awareness
- the 7 layers of mind set along the path of awareness
- how awareness abilities create the foundation for all other skills
- how to bring this awareness into every area of your modern life
- and much more!
During this section of the course you will be allowed not only to listen to the deep lessons that are presented in great detail by White Wolf, but you will also have ample practice time to work on the many techniques and exercises taught. Quality discussion time for questions on the topics presented is also a large part that adds another dynamic to this amazing course. You will be shown how to tap into great depths and vast dynamics of true Awareness that most modern people have no idea exist.
My childhood Teacher told me many times that most modern people do not know who they truly are and why they do the things they do. He said that most humans today do many things everyday without even realizing it. The true power of who we are and what we are, how we relate and exist in life comes down to the knowledge of Self Awareness. (internal awareness) In this section of the Awareness Course you will be learning many techniques to master the self through total Self Awareness. You will be learning how and why you do and choose everything you do in daily life. Techniques will be taught to help you discover who you truly are. This ties hand in hand with Wilderness Awareness (external awareness) and you will be shown exactly how.
During this section of the course you will begin to learn:
- how to find what you are thinking on many levels
- how to find exactly how you are feeling
- how you are interacting with self and surroundings
- how color affects you
- how sound affects you
- how smell affects you
- how touch affects you
- how your own energy is affect you and your surroundings
- how to read yourself on all levels
- how to read self and others by hair, clothes, walk, stance, movements, etc
- how to “decode” your life by what you learn about your everyday likes, dislikes, actions, reactions…etc
- how to see why events from private to global connect to self and what they mean
- and much more!!!
Again you will have quality and ample time during this section of the course to practice, ask questions and delve deeply into yourself to assimilate the information being presented.
Both the Wilderness and Self Awareness sections will cover completely the basics and go into intermediate skills. This is a certified Ways Of The Wild Institute course.
Upon registration of this course you will receive an equipment list, directions and any details concerning local environmental conditions.
Students must be a minimum of 18 years old.
A list of local lodging will be sent to any who ask. This is a week long course and free primitive camping is available in the location of the class. This course lasts for 7 days. We begin each morning and run until dinner time. Those choosing to camp out during the course will receive three meals. Those choosing to utilize local accommodations will receive lunch, but breakfast and dinner will not be included.
This is an INTENSIVE and for 7 days you will be working hard on a mental and emotional levels and your brain will be mush Please come prepared.
A complete equipment list will be emailed to students upon registration. Pre-registration is required for this Awareness Course.
You must have taken the prerequisite Path of the Evergreen before taking this class. It’s easy, the class is just a simple buy and download to watch in your own home or office!
Length: 7 days
Location: Bristol Cliffs Wilderness Area Bristol Vermont
Ask White Wolf
Network With Us