Welcome to Ways of the Wild Institute
Wilderness Survival, Wilderness Living, Spirituality, Healing and Awareness all here at Ways of the Wild Institute.
Please be advised, huge changes are coming to the website and school. Wonderful new changes! Please bear with us while these changes occur over the next month or so.
Nonetheless we have our new schedule posted through August of this year, 2014.
With its birth in the Green Mountains of Vermont, Ways of the Wild Institute encompasses the knowledge and wisdom found at the core essence of life itself and that which is continually passed along through the ages so that all may benefit. Our focus is on Natural Wilderness Living, Healing and Spirituality. We are far more than just a wilderness survival school in Vermont!
Our Institute has 3 main areas of focus:
- Of self
- Of surroundings in life (physical and non-physical)- wilderness
- Of connections to everything/spirituality
- Of illusions and reality
- Of intent
- native “scout” ways
2- Wilderness Studies
- Wilderness Survival skills/bushcraft on all levels, including defense
- Wilderness Living skills with balanced intent & spirituality
- Exploration and understanding of the true “wilderness”
- Of self
- Of family
- Of community
- Of earth
These three main areas of focus are taught within the construct of the 4 directions and 4 elements described in detail on our Course page.
This is not your typical wilderness skills school or wilderness survival school. Ways of the Wild Institute is the only current wilderness institute that combines wilderness skills with awareness of and healing from select conditioning from global manipulation systems through deep and universal spirituality.
- To see more about us and what we are all about and how we run, please see the “About Us” page.
- Want suggestions as to where to begin? See our suggestions here.
- Looking for quality free information? Check out our Blog, running since 2008 it contains a wide array of highly informative information!
Ways Of The Wild Institute’s website and contents are fully copyrighted and protected by law. All rights reserved. We encourage you to post links to the Ways Of The Wild Institute website and articles in other locations on the Internet, but please do not copy and paste full articles elsewhere as this is a violation of the copyright laws.
If you should find full articles of ours posted in other locations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may take the proper action.
All images found on our website are either our own or public domain images or images that we paid for from outside companies. Please be aware of Internet copyright laws in reference to copying and posting images not of your own in other locations. For more details on copyright please see our About Us page, Courses page and Store Categories.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
From The Blog
News & Info